Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

So.. today is the first official day of fall. The weather here is just about perfect today--low humidity & a high around 80.. beautiful sunny skies, too! :)

I've been busy this past week helping my Aunt get ready for Heritage Days on the Goshen Trail.. it's the 29th year for the event this year. She has been on the board for several years now and my fireflies & now my ladybug, too, help her distribute information about the event each year. If you're interested in checking it all out.. I am including a link to the website with lots of information. If you're in the greater St. Louis area & are looking for a great family friendly(& educational!!)event.. please join us on either Saturday or Sunday. www.altonheritagedays.org

Our garage sale went well a couple of weekends ago & we made some extra $$$, always a good thing! :) Planning on having another small sale with my brother & sister-in-law in a couple of weeks at their house. Hopefully we'll do well again.

Well.. laundry & dinner prep are calling my name(yet again).. so I will close out this post. I pray that everyone will have an amazing week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by...even if it was for such a sobering post. Hope to see you again!