Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th, but I've never been superstitious so I don't think of it as any big deal. The weather today is supposed to be rainy/stormy pretty much all day long so I will hopefully be able to stay focused on my big list of projects.

The kids are happy & playing nicely together so far this morning and since we all got to sleep-in a bit that should help contribute to good moods today. Of course... the day is young and my two fireflies have a way of sparking off one another and then the "fun" begins! My little ladybug is content to play and explore her little world without too much trouble.. although her newly found mobility has started making it more exciting for all of us trying to keep up with her.

My exciting day of cleaning and organizing is about to begin... wish me luck! I will update everyone on our progress later in the day.

No comments: